Re: [tlug] Credit card processing in Japan

> can someone please point towards a (reasonably priced) online credit
> card processing service in Japan?

I (or, rather, a couple of my clients) have used Veritrans (their "Flex"
plan) for a number of years:
  http://www.veritrans.co.jp/
  http://www.veritrans.co.jp/creditcard_payment/index.html

It is flexible (immediate real-time billing, authonly, refunds, etc.),
your company name will appear on the customer's credit bill, and as far
as I know their rates are typical. There is only Japanese documentation.

I have some (open source) PHP code that interfaces with their perl API;
let me know if you need it.

Darren

--
Darren Cook