[tlug] Excluding a directory with ncftpput

TLUG,

I'm using the following command to upload all the files within a directory called "web", within a shell script:

ncftpput -R -u"username" -p"password" ftp.server.net / web

The "-R" option makes it upload files in directories recursively, which is good.

However, I can't find any option with ncftpput to exclude a directory, which is bad. I have one directory in the whole tree that I need to exclude.

Searching though the documentation at http://www.ncftp.com/ncftp/doc/ncftpput.html returned nothing about excluding files or directories.

Is there a way to do that?

--
Dave M G