[tlug] Multiple SMTP servers in Wanderlust?

I see that there are some Wanderlust users out there. I'm not one of them,
but am interested in giving it a try. Before going to the bother of setting
it up, however, I would like to confirm one thing. Is it possible to have
different SMTP servers designated, and to have them selected automatically
based on the account?

Specifically, I want to use two POP accounts, three IMAP accounts, and
three SMTP servers. Is that difficult to configure with Wanderlust?

--
Wataru Tenga, Tokyo