Re: [tlug] stdout redirection

  Hector Akamine asked:

> > 2) How can I do in order to show the messages both in the console and
> > also to save those in a file?

 And I advised:

>    ./myprog | tee desired.outputFile.name

 I forgot to add: ./myprog 2> error.log | tee out.file

 Though if you want both stderr & stdout to be dumped both
to the screen and to the two files, I can't help you: The above
will dump stdout to the screen and to out.file and it will
dump stderr to error.log. But you won't get stderr on the screen.

       -Chris