Re: [tlug] This month's Software Design magazine is about Japanese input methods

Zev Blut wrote:
> http://www.gihyo.co.jp/magazines/SD/contents/200703
>
> Has anybody read it yet? ÂIs it worth going over?
> Would someone like to make this into a presentation for the upcoming
> TLUG meeting?

I picked it up just now in Ogikubo (Yaesu Book Center, Lumine). It's way too
much for tachiyomi. The main target is software developers, but it looks to
be full of useful information on each of the input systems. It even covers
bridge use. Will pass on more after I've digested the extensive contents.

--
Wataru Tenga, Tokyo