Re: [tlug] This month's Software Design magazine is about Japanese input methods

Zev Blut wrote:
> This is a forward from Keith Wilkinson:
>
> http://www.gihyo.co.jp/magazines/SD/contents/200703
>
> Has anybody read it yet?  Is it worth going over?
> Would someone like to make this into a presentation for the upcoming
> TLUG meeting?

Giving credit where it's due, Keith apparently learned about it from my list:

http://groups.google.com/group/honyaku-linux

where a poster alerted us to it after coming across the magazine in a
bookshop. Keith then found the link (above) for us.

It looks like it might be worth at least a tachiyomi, if not an outright
purchase. Those articles often turn out to be less useful in reality than
they appear on the surface, however.

--
Wataru Tenga, Tokyo