Re: [tlug] C++ compile probblem

On 2/23/07, Brett Robson <b-robson@??> wrote:

The programme is Freya, a (old abandon-ware) search engine, and yes replacing it would be a great idea and that is probably what I'll end up doing.

Brett

Ok, now you don't even know if it can be compile newer OS, compiler, libararies etc. I can't see the code so I can't say anything in details. Just a suggestion to you is:

1. Fire it with emacs,  uses etacs and read all the code. Read again
to know the nagare of the code.

This way you know better about your code and it makes you easier in
further debuggings.

Btw, the errors/warnings that the C++ compiler, in this case g++ is
not easy to "decode". It doesn't want to tell us exactly where the
mistakes are :). So let's relax .

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu