Re: [tlug] Panasonic Toughbook (English)

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007, Ayettey wrote:

Thank you for your speedy reply Hiroshi.  If I buy a computer from overseas,
it would be hard to get support if something happened so I thought buying
one here would be safer.

Acutally, that may not be the case for some laptops. People travel with them, so some companies offer worldwide support as a standard thing.

This appears to be the case with my IBM ThinkPad (though I did buy a
Japanese one).

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs@??>        +81 90 7737 2974