Re: [tlug] daemon daze

Mike, please fix your mailer.

I don't usually make comments like this if I don't have anything to add
to the thread but this particular case confused the hell out of me.

Your mailer does not quote at all. It makes it look like the person to
whom you were replying, Michael E. Cooper, wrote what was in fact
written by Chris Baluta (who, incidentally, hijacked an existing
thread), and that you wrote what Michael E. Cooper wrote, followed by
what you did actually write.

Please set your mailer so that quoted text is indented with a "> " in
the left margin. If your mailer is unable to do that then you might
want to consider adding the quotation mark manually or using a better
mailer.

Also, please stop posting in HTML.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@??