Re: [tlug] top posting, html, consideration

On 2/12/07, Scott Robbins <scottro@??> wrote:
Ok, this is getting out of hand again.
HTML.  Lyle, even in MS tech mailing lists, HTML mail is frowned upon.
Yes, MS mailers do it by default--unfortunately, most users prefer it,
and many prefer to use Word as their editor.  This is the way of the
world, and nowadays, even text based emailers are able to easily handle
it.

Hey mate, I'm already on-board with this! I guess I should have apologised instead of just saying that I like HTML but will switch since it was requested, but I did switch my GMail settings over to Plain Text, so - I'm on board the *Good Ship Plain Text* - I'm on board!

Lyle