Re: [tlug] Linux, Solaris & AIX

Scott Robbins writes:

 > Note--the signature below could be considered too long--it should really
 > be limited to 4 lines, but I'm indulged because I've been on the list a
 > long time.

Nah, you're indulged because the rest of us all use .sig-suppressor
software.  Lessee ... Mahgawd Scott, CUT THAT OUT!<wink>

 > I should probably drop it entirely.

Random .sig quotes are a good thing.  If you drop Buffy, find another
source.

"Do I contradict myself?  Very well then, I contradict myself.  I am
large..."  [Shut up, Keith!]