[tlug] Linux, Solaris & AIX

I've been noticing a few job postings that ask for Solaris or AIX experience.
I've never used either one. Since I'm looking for a new job, I've been talking
to a couple recruiters and they don't seem to know the difference. They see
Linux experience on my resume and say it's too bad I don't know Solaris or they
might have something for me.

How similar would Solaris and AIX be to linux? Is it feasible to get a Unix job
using Solaris with Linux experience?

- Jason