Re: [tlug] Open Source Conference 2007 in Tokyo (March 16-17)

Does anyone have a link to information about the Open Source Conference in Tokyo (event schedule, where, how to register etc.)?

Thanks,
Don

Message: 11 Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:04:34 +0900 From: Jean-Christophe Helary <fusion@example.com> Subject: Re: [tlug] Open Source Conference 2007 in Tokyo (March 16-17) To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com> Message-ID: <68735EEB-3374-46CD-977D-1ACD206FCFD6@example.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-2022-JP; delsp=yes; format=flowed