Re: [tlug] Re: Stand Up for OpenOffice!!

Jim Breen writes:

 > I'm running it OK on my IBM50e notebook (1.3GHz, 512M, FC4), which

All three of my MBA students and one of my undergrads are running on
256MB.  One undergrad has 512MB and the gamer undergrad has about 8GB
if you include the graphics memory :-).

I guess that probably our freshmen and sophomores are OK, then;
probably they've got 512M, and for next year's freshmen it will
probably be 1GB.