Re: [tlug] Stand Up for OpenOffice!!

On 29 janv. 07, at 20:53, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
I think there were articles in Le Monde about that, but I've just asked about better reference on the lists so I'll be able to give you more links with better sources.

I've just been give the "obvious" link. The French community page.

It lists a number of places that use OOo.

http://fr.openoffice.org/about-information.html

Check under "Qui utilise  OOo ?" /Who uses OOo ?

des établissements scolaires (Ecoles, Lycées, Universités)
 (schools, HS, universities)
des collectivités, mairies, associations
 (public services etc)
des hôpitaux
des entreprises

Jean-Christophe