Re: [tlug] Stand Up for OpenOffice!!

The one, and right now the only, deficiency that I wish could be solved in OpenOffice is that it can't utilize my printer's ability to print on both sides of a sheet of paper. But that may be a CUPS problem, I don't know.

My only problem with it is that it is not possible to use references to parts of the search string in the replace field. But when I really need that I dump the file to text and use a text editor.

Jean-Christophe Helary