Re: [tlug] Linux on Japanese TV News

On 28 janv. 07, at 16:05, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
I don't care about office-suits that much these days anyway. I need it only for short letters and translating stuff (TextMate as texteditor is unfortunately not a real option if you need 2Byte- characters for notes and I don't like BBEdit) and opening stuff from lecturers/professors in my university. For everything else (incl. Presentations) I'm happy with LaTeX or plain-text-files with markdown or similar.

Smultron ? Emacs-carbon ?

Jean-Christophe Helary