Re: [tlug] TLUG site is becomming a spammers delight!

Where? In the archives? I just spent a good part of the day in the
archives digging up old info, and I didn't see anything, and AFAICT, I
haven't been getting spam in the list mail.

Please disregard this thread. I accidentally posted to the Tokyo LUG list when I I meant to post to the Townsville LUG list. I'm a member of two TLUGs...

Regards, Keith