[tlug] TLUG site is becomming a spammers delight!

Hello,

Can someone who is responsible for looking after the system
administration of the TLUG website please look into the spam problem?

If the current admin either has not time or desire to address this
problem then maybe it is time for the group to vote on/appoint a new
admin...

At the moment there are scores of spam entires (possibly more) all
with links to porn sites and other such sites. As a group I do not
think we want to be seen as doing nothing to try and curb this abuse.

Regards, Keith