[tlug] Web server access

Hi All
Up to now , I`ve only access to our Web Server

Now that I`ve installed a new Ubuntu Web server
in the dmz zone , I want another person to log
in via ssh and start managing the Web pages .

I`ve the minimum s/w installed on this system .

The only soln`s that i can think of is
 Create a ssh a/c and allow this user
   - sudo
     dangerous ??
   -set  sticky bit on web dir and allow user
    to copy files with dir permissions

any other soln`s that i can`t think about
I don`t want to mount directories etc

thank in advance

Ubuntu  2.6.15-27-server