[tlug] Invitation to attend talk on LP49.

Since I received more than one question about Plan 9 from folks at the
last TLUG tech meeting, I want to extend an invitation to all those
interested to attend the next TIP9UG's next meeting:

Date: Sunday, February 4th 2007
Agenda: LP49: Embedded system OS based on L4 and Plan 9.
Time: 1300 to 1700
Global Scientific Information and Computing Center,
Tokyo Institute of Technology, O-okayama campus.
http://www.gsic.titech.ac.jp/English/Access/Campus/index.html

Japanese is the primary language spoken during the meeting and presentations.

LP49 is an interesting research project. Here are a few URLs for the curious:

http://plan9.escet.urjc.es/iwp9/cready/lp49_iwp9_camera_ready.pdf
http://research.nii.ac.jp/H2O/LP49/index.html
http://research.nii.ac.jp/H2O/LP49/how2run.html

You never know what you'll come away with...one past instance where
Plan 9 had influenced Linux was clone(2) or so I am told.

Regards,
Uva Coder