Re: [tlug] Well now I'm hosed - Dapper/Edgy died

Godwin,

Thanks for your interest.
Would you allow me to use this posting of yours as an example
of why package-based distros can be so frustrating?

Sure. Go ahead use my postings. And you can use my name too. And if you need any details that I might have omitted, don't hesitate to ask.

I'd be happy if my experiences contributed to other people's knowledge base.

ï--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.06 LTS
Kernel 2.6.17.7