Re: [tlug] dynamic dns woes

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:35:47 +0100, Botond Botyanszki
<tlug@example.com> wrote:

> I'd like to hear what people are using on this list for managing
> dynamic IP adresses. Any advise would be appreciated.

Back when I had a dynamic IP address I used to use the services of
dyndns.org. ez-ipupdate did work with it back then, but this is over 3
years ago so they too might have changed things since then. It's
probably worth a look, though.

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

Okay, so what is the speed of dark?