Re: [tlug] debugfs on ext3 filesystems?

 Unfortunately I missed the tech meeting where I'm sure Marty went over
this ;-) so I thought I'd ask what you all use to recover files deleted
on ext3 filesystems? I found a couple of proprietary programs that claim
ext3 recovery, but I was hoping for something open source..

I use photorec which is often included in the testdisk package in various distributions. It will scan for certain types of files (mostly media types) and when I have used it it has recovered almost if not all JPEGs that I might have deleted.

BAB