Re: [tlug] About "Tlug Girls" and Technical meeting.

Though I am sure there are significant numbers of TlugGirls quietly
lurking on this list at this very moment, I believe another good way
to broaden the ranks of the monthly meetings is to periodically hold
installfests.

The most recent installfest by Tlug I could find was the "February 97
SparcLinux installfest." Perhaps after 10 years another one is due?

If installfests are not as successful in Japan (I honestly don't
know), we could format it in such a way that at least we expose
passerby's to some neat Linux based technologies.

-Ivan