Re: [tlug] New or used PDA's in Tokyo?

From: NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok@example.com>

The largest place is Sofmap 11th, used gadgets shop.
http://www.sofmap.com/tenpo/shop/tokyo_11.htm (Japanese)

If you want to buy new PDA, I can suggest to you MoilePLAZA, but the place
is a little bit hard to find.
http://www.mobileplaza.co.jp/

Thank you for the two links. I'll have to try and get out to Softmap 11. I had a look at the online shop for Mobile Plaza, and the prices for new PDA's is just too expensive for me right now. Luckily I don't need all the features that come with the new expensive models.

James