Re: [tlug] About "Tlug Girls" and Technical meeting.

On æ, 2007-01-11 at 00:38 +0900, Pietro Zuco wrote:
> __Hello, Konnichiwa to you "TlugGirl"__
>
> I'm sure you exist and that you are reading this email.
> So please I beg you to remove the (dot) and became visible to all the
> Tlugers.

Ugh. That is one of the geekiest quips I have ever read. Reminds me of
this ``What the duck'' strip. (I'm attaching it (hope I don't get in
trouble for this) because there seems to be no absolute URL specifying
it.)

--
Stuart Luppescu -=-=- slu <AT> ccsr <DOT> uchicago <DOT> edu
CCSR at U of C ,.;-*^*-;.,  ccsr.uchicago.edu