Re: [tlug] Xen advice, please

In this thread, WINE seems to be missing.
Is there any reason to exclude WINE as an option?

-Keith M.

             mcooper
             <mcooper@example.com
             -mic.ac.jp>                                                To
             Sent by:                  Tokyo Linux Users Group
             tlug-bounces@example.com         <tlug@example.com>
             .jp                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/08/2007 10:04          Re: [tlug] Xen advice, please
             PM

             Please respond to
             Tokyo Linux Users
                   Group
              <tlug@example.com>

On Jan 9, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Keith Bawden wrote:

> I have used VMware to consolodate services
> from a bunch of machines onto one. You will need to ensure that the
> new server is up to the task of running the virtualised servers.

> Not sure, but from reading some articles here and there it would
> appear that it is already in production use.

Yes, I have read articles on the web that indicate folks are using
it. Thank you.

mec