Re: [tlug] linux in Japanese schools

Curt Sampson writes:

 > On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
 >
 > > (1) RMS disagrees with you.  The FSF-sanctioned translation is 自由ソ
 > > フトウエア, as far as I know.
 >
 > Yes, but I note that this does not appear to be the "Tokyo GNU/Linux
 > Users' Group." :-)

I really hate to admit it, but RMS is the definitive authority on this
issue.  Damn it.

On second thought, it's the same as with any standard.  All standards
suck, it's just that the absence of a standard would be worse.  So let
me rephrase:

I admit I would prefer a different definition, but RMS is the
definitive authority on this issue.