[tlug] Any HTML experts?

I've RTFMed (RedTFM?) but I haven't found an answer to this.

In HTML forms, is there any way to stop the pressing of the Enter
key after putting in text in a <input type="text"  .... > box from
sending in the whole form? Basically I'd like the *only* way for the
form to be sent is the pressing of the <INPUT type="submit" .... >
button.

I'm reluctant to change over to <textarea ....> boxes, because I
really only want single-line input.

There's probably a Javascript solution, but I'd prefer a vanilla
HTML one.

TIA

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Clayton School of Information Technology,               Tel: +61 3 9905 9554