Re: [tlug] bootable linux with sshd

As Stephen wrote:

> I kinda hope not: root with a default password open to the internet?

it would be a bad idea for such a distro to be distributed.
So you'll have to roll your own distro, at least to change the
password, but likely to enable the ssh server also.
Many Live-CD distros make it easy to roll your own live-CD by
modifying their distros, including the obvious Knoppix.

   http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Customizing_FAQ

There are plenty of other worthy distros also.

   http://www.puppylinux.com/

I would start with Puppy.

Happy hunting. http://distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=cd