Re: [tlug] spam and flash ads

>> Second, Firefox blocking of images doesn't affect flash! Is there a way
>> to have it do that? I.e. a generic URL block, not just images.

> I'm using adblock, I think this is what you need.
> http://adblock.mozdev.org/

Thanks for the replies (Godwin's reply flagged for future study :-). I
just installed adblock and it looks to be exactly what I needed. They
only have dev versions but it seems solid so far.

There was also flashblock.mozdev.org, but that seems to always block all
flash and you start each as you need it. So adblock suits me better.

Darren