Re: [tlug] tv tuners question

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:45:48 +0900, Fergal Daly <fergal@example.com> wrote:

I was wandering around tzone and saw lots of mini-itx (Via Epia etc).
With mp4 built into the card, I figure I could get away with the
cheapest 600Mhz board

As an owner of a mini-itx and considering your time constraints I would not recommend this. I have had a hard time getting the drivers to work properly, but then again that was two years ago. Things may have improved, but I would do a lot of homework before deciding to go that route.

Good luck!
Zev