Re: [tlug] Anyone have an old wificard?

On 05/12/06, emerson mills <emerson.mills@example.com> wrote:

On 12/5/06, tim-meggs@example.com <tim-meggs@example.com> wrote:

> I have a spare Buffalo AirStation WLI-PCM-L11G (Melco) that I don't really
> need.  I can be yours for the price of a small donation to tlug ;)

Just give it to Josh at the bonenkai and I'll make sure to donate some
love to the tlug fund.

I am happy to report that:

1. Tim gave me the card at the bonenkai (along with some chat-up lines)
2. In my post bonenkai stupor, I still managed to make my way home without
a. Losing the card
b. Breaking the card
3. I handed the card over to Emerson
4. Emerson shoved it roughly into his Journada, saying "How you like me now?"
5. The card works!
6. Emerson slapped a greasy ååå into my hand, for to donate to TLUG
7. I promptly spent the money on a pint of Guinness
8. If Tim wants that 1000 yen, he's gonna have to beat it out of me
(and he knows he wants to!)

And I'm out.

-Josh