Re: [tlug] Email address munging in the TLUG archives (C&C)

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Josh Glover wrote:

Your keitai provider or some company that they share your address with
a) sold it, or b) got it stolen.

My keitai provider doesn't know the address; it's an address on one of my domains that forwards the message to my keitai's real address.

I'm betting it was either a guessing attack against my SMTP server,
or it's in the address book of someone with e-mail harvesting spyware
infecting his machine.

cjs