[tlug] NYT Article on Spam

BTW, here's an interesting NYT article on spam. Read it quick, before it
goes into the for-pay archives.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/06/technology/06spam.html

It should have occurred to me earlier, but the fact that these guys
are writing trojans backdoor programs to send spam from normal users'
computers--a much harder job than doing OCR on graphics containing
e-mail addresses--indicates to me that if they're not scraping all of
the obfuscated addresses out there, it's because they don't need to.

cjs