Re: [tlug] Planet TLUG?

Michael Reinsch wrote:
On 05.12.2006, 22:43 +0900 Mark Makdad wrote:

- Content: Only Linux/TLUG related content no topic restrictions?
My suggestion: no topic restrictions.
[snip]
I'd prefer that to linking in *all* of my content, which includes my thoughts on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, recipes for oyako-don, and so forth... related to the "T", but not so much to the "LUG".

Yes, it takes RSS feeds as input. But I think aggregating also the "off
topic" stuff makes a planet so much more fun to read. It becomes much
I agree with taking all the feeds rather than only a limited subset. If it's only about Linux I think it will get a little dry.

Cheers,
Alain