[tlug] PC133 RAM donation for TLUG Server

Hello,

With the current plans to add a Wiki and other services to our TLUG
server, it is becoming apparent that we should plan to increase the
amount of RAM in our server.  I would like to ask if anyone has one or
two sticks 128 or 256MB of PC133 RAM to donate?  If you have RAM to
donate please send a mail to the TLUG admin-list.  Of course, if
no-one has this type of RAM to spare we will purchase it with our
auction funds.

Thanks,
Zev