Re: [tlug] Getting back into C programming

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 11:02:44AM +0900, Andrew Hamilton wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 05:23:20PM -0600, Stuart Luppescu wrote:
> > that I cribbed from Numerical Recipes. The definition (? first line of
> > the function) looks like this:
> >
> > float ran0(int &idum)
> > the declaration like this:
> >
> > float ran0(int &);
>
> Are you sure you don't mean (int* idum)?
>
>  - awh

	Depends if he's using C++ or C semantics in this case.  Josh's
suggestion for g++ should fix up the C++ stuff.  I guess if Stuart could
post the code somewhere (if that's possible) so it's easier to see this
function in context I wouldn't mind taking a shot and trying to get it
to compile.  Getting it to work I'll leave up to him :-)

Alain