Re: Re: [tlug] [announcement] Dec 8 - TLUG Bonenkai

1) NOKUBI Takatsugu
2) Zev Blut
3) Keith Bawden
4) Chris Baluta (Hoping Keith doesn't make him miss the
                last train again... </wink>)
5) Erin Hughes
0110) Kevin... err Alain Hoang
6 + sin(pi/2) ) Stephen Turnbull   (Hoping Keith does make him miss the
                             last train again...and that Josh can find
                             that place again <wink>
(3 << 1) + 2 ) Josh Glover  (who can find that place in his sleep)
9) BABA YOSHIHIKO
A) Mauro (provably NOT missing the last train)
I) Drew (not even taking the train at all that day)
(1<<1|1)^(((1<<1|1)<<1|1)<<1|1) ) kimura,osamu

Please visit our sponsor at http://www.003765.jp/tlug/