[tlug] Hi All!

I signed up for this list awhile back and I just now decided to
introduce myself...  Well geeks are supposed to be shy, right?  So as
not to take valuable time I'll be brief.  I am an old school user with
some admin training and experience.  These days I have a Mac notebook
and that is it.  I have messed with Linux a bit but the bulk of my
experience is with other UNIX flavours (Sun OS, AIX, et al).  I am
looking to broaden my administrative abilities and begin a new install
on a new box as soon as I get the money.  These days I am an ALT but I
am looking for a more interesting job if I can find it.  Thanks for
listening.

Yoroshiku,

Brian.