Re: [tlug] [ADVERTISEMENT] Project Managers Course in Ebisu

Erin D. Hughes wrote:
> Panache in Ebisu will be holding a Project Manager Professionals
> course from January 2007 17th till the 20th. The course will run from
> 9 AM to 6 PM. The cost is approximately 19 万円.
> You will receive the required 35 hours of classroom training and the
> course trainers will help prepare your Project Management Experience
> paper work needed to apply for the test.
For those who aren't ambitious enough to do the whole thing in one week,
there is a Saturday Project Management class at Temple as well. I've had
two coworkers tell me it's quite good; I'm thinking of taking it in the
spring semester. If anyone else is interested, let me know -- I'll send
you the link. I think it's something like 5万. Not to undersell the
above, but.

Is this off-topic? I can't tell.

Mark