[tlug] [ADVERTISEMENT] Project Managers Course in Ebisu

To all who maybe interested,

Panache in Ebisu will be holding a Project Manager Professionals course from January 2007 17th till the 20th. The course will run from 9 AM to 6 PM. The cost is approximately 19 äå.
You will receive the required 35 hours of classroom training and the course trainers will help prepare your Project Management Experience paper work needed to apply for the test.

If interested please contact me directly at erin@example.com or Scott Wyman at swyman@example.com

End of commercial blurb.....
I am posting this because I am looking for 3 or more people to join the classs so we can kick off the training. I am not getting any financial benefit other than being able to take the course. I know there are allot of people like myself who would like to graduate to more of a management role in there current companys or next one. I hope you find this helpful.

For more information:
http://www.pmi.org/info/PDC_PMP.asp
http://www.pmi.org/info/PDC_Cert_Exam_Info.asp