Re: [tlug] Advice on buying a Macbook

On Nov 28, 2006, at 10:18 AM, Josh Glover wrote:

On 28/11/06, mcooper <mcooper@example.com> wrote:

One-third of the clients I administer are Macs, and the difference
between Mactel and PPC (Piss-Poor Chip) could not be greater.

I personally think the PPC is a wonderful chip, but then again, I am a programmer.

Ask anyone who has had to write assembly code for both x86 and PPC
which they prefer. :)

Mea culpa / My bad. Just thought I might make someone laugh. Apologies.

Micheal