Re: [tlug] Fwd: Tux Droid : coders needed!

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 08:20:07AM +0900, Josh Glover wrote:
> This looks like a very cool little toy, and a possible TLUG project?

	Wow cool!  I already have a (boring) idea.  Hack on a webcam
into the eyes or something and try to deduce ways to access them via
OpenCV [1].  We can have the Tux Security Sentry (TSS).

> Let's put our heads together and come up with a cool idea or three to
> implement, and score a free Tux droid!

	I'm in.  I've actually been looking around for stuffed penguin
or penguin doll to try to hack into a living Tux.  Seems like step 1 just
got done.  Now the fun part of what to do with it is ready.

[1] http://opencvlibrary.sourceforge.net