Re: [tlug] mp3 player with embedded Linux

Doesn't an IPod, or most any other device of this sort, act as a USB
mass storage device when plugged into a computer? If so, I'm at a loss
to see the difference here, aside from having to do the Linix install
yourself instead of having it pre-installed.

I am not sure how it's going to look on that oh so tiny 1.7" screen, but the blurb seems to indicate that the device can run many other applications, such as Thunderbird and Firefox. Of course the big difference would be that it's a Linux device from scratch as opposed to an ipod which has to be thoroughly hacked before it can do some of these things.

BAB