Re: [tlug] Syntax highlighting for XML Schema (XSD) files in XEmacs

On 24/11/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull@example.com> wrote:

If anybody is interested in actually doing work to support XEmacs
improvements in this area, I'm willing to trade code for almost
anything:

I am very interesting in doing this work, mainly because I am very interested in my Emacs-of-choice, XEmacs, allowing me to Just Get My Work Done Damnit! ;)

If you are willing to trade a little tutoring for my code, I think we
can work something out. I need a little help getting up to speed on
XEmacs development, so if you can give me a few small, fairly
well-defined things to work on at first, I should be able to ramp up
to doing real work before too long.

Basically, trading code for project management. :)

-Josh