Re: [tlug] Syntax highlighting for XML Schema (XSD) files in XEmacs

I see vim doesn't auto-trim your list posts! :-P

Preserving the full grotesque body of your email below.

-Josh

On 20/11/06, Mauro Sauco <sauco@example.com> wrote:
On 2006/11/20@??:45, <Josh Glover> wrote:
  > On 20/11/06, Michael(tm) Smith <smith@example.com> wrote:
  > >But note that if you want to have auto-completion when you edit
  > >XSD files in nxml-mode, you'd need to point nxml-mode at a RELAX
  > >NG grammar for the XSD (W3C XML Schema) language itself. (I don't
  > >know if there is actually such a thing.) Otherwise, you'd just be
  > >doing well-formedness editing (not validated editing).
  >
  > Well-formedness editing is actually fine.
  >
  > >Anyway, the big downside of nxml-mode is that (for some reason),
  > >it doesn't work in XEmacs -- only with GNU Emacs.
  >
  > But that is a big downside.
  >
  > >But if you can bear to work in GNU Emacs, I think you'll find nxml-mode to
  > >your
  > >liking.
  >
  > Tragically, that is too large of a cross to bear. ;)
  >
  > Thanks for the tips, though. We'll see if my hatred of GNUmacs is
  > overwhelmed by my hatred of not having XEmacs auto-indent. :)

I have the best solution for all of you guys having similar problems :-D

//mauro//
PS. Not intended to start a war here :)