Re: [tlug] Internet Providers

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, burlingk@example.com wrote:

Thanks for the input everyone. It looks like I shouldn't have too many problems. I just need to decide how much I want to spend. :P Anywhere from about 3000 up from the looks of it. How stable is the Interlink option? I have a couple of friends that I am sure would be cooperative in exchange for access to a stable connection with high speeds, so if it is a little pricy it may still work. :)

I've been using interlink for a static IP for more than five years and it has been extremely stable.
--
Tod