Re: [tlug] NTFS mounting (was: wiki)

Mark Makdad writes:

 > I know that Debian is still relatively active, but neither of the other
 > two distributions seem to be in good form these days.

Slackware is still used by people who like what it provides: the
binary packages build from source straight from upstream, with no
fiddle-faddling about with "user-friendly" improvments.  There aren't
many of those folks left though.

Mandrake changed its name to Mandriva, so you'll find very little in
the last year or two by the Mandrake brand.